What is new
Who is online
New User Registration
A place to share jokes, funny stories, and to just laugh in general :-)
Please remember this board can be (and is) accessed by children.
All jokes should be family friendly.
No jokes of a sexual nature
KEEP IT PG rated
List of discussion boards
Everyone can post
Search in posts:
Show oldest messages first
26. October 2018, 11:02:44
show this user posts
Come on let's get some jokes again!. It's not ALL serious!
Puns for the Educated Mind
1. The fattest knight at King Arthur's round table was Sir Cumference.
He acquired his size from too much pi.
2. I thought I saw an eye-doctor on an Alaskan island, But it turned
out to be an optical Aleutian.
3. She was only a whisky-maker, But he loved her still.
4. A rubber-band pistol was confiscated from an algebra class, Because
it was a weapon of math disruption.
5. No matter how much you push the envelope, It'll still be stationery.
6. A dog gave birth to puppies near the road And was cited for
7. A grenade thrown into a kitchen in France Would result in Linoleum
8. Two silk worms had a race. They ended up in a tie.
9. A hole has been found in the nudist-camp wall.
The police are looking into it.
10. Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.
11. Atheism is a non-prophet organization.
12. Two hats were hanging on a hat rack in the hallway.
One hat said to the other: 'You stay here; I'll go on a head.'
13. I wondered why the baseball kept getting bigger.
Then it hit me.
14. A sign on the lawn at a drug rehab center said:
'Keep off the Grass.'
15. The midget fortune-teller who escaped from prison was a small medium
16. The soldier who survived mustard gas and pepper spray Is now a
17. A backward poet writes inverse.
18. In a democracy it's your vote that counts.
In feudalism it's your count that votes.
19. When cannibals ate a missionary,
They got a taste of religion.
20. If you jumped off the bridge in Paris, You'd be in Seine.
21. A vulture carrying two dead raccoons boards an airplane.
The stewardess says, 'I'm sorry, only one carrion allowed per
22. Two fish swim into a concrete wall.
One turns to the other and says, 'Dam!'
23. Two Eskimos sitting in a kayak were chilly, so they lit a fire in the
craft. Unsurprisingly it sank, proving once again that you can't have your
kayak and heat it too.
24. Two hydrogen atoms meet. One says, 'I've lost my electron.'
The other says, 'Are you sure?' The first replies, 'Yes, I'm positive.'
25. Did you hear about the Buddhist who refused Novocain during a root
canal? His goal: transcend dental medication.
26. There was a person who sent ten puns to friends, With the hope that
at least one of the puns would make them laugh.
No pun in ten did.
Date and time
7. December 2019, 13:29:42 (
Tip of the day
show all tips
Copyright © 2002 - 2019 Filip Rachunek, all rights reserved.
Back to the top