jadarite: Just make them and I'll be happy to add them to BrainKing. By the way, would you create pieces for >Tori Shogi as well? I would like to add more Shogi variants but I cannot do that without a good graphics.
flummoxed: Thank you. As I can see, there is this set of handicaps:
1. Six Piece Handicap - White removes rook, bishop, both lances, and both knights.
2. Five Piece Handicap - White removes rook, bishop, both lances, and either knight.
3. Four Piece Handicap - White removes rook, bishop, and both lances.
4. Two Piece Handicap - White removes rook and bishop.
5. Rook and Lance Handicap - White removes rook and his left lance.
6. Rook Handicap - White removes his rook.
7. Bishop Handicap - White removes his bishop.
8. Lance Handicap - White removes his left lance.
The gnushogi site describes an eight-piece handicap too. Should it be added to the list?
Wow, I am impressed, I didn't know Shogi variants could be that interesting and popular.
Anyway, I want to finish some pending things with the current Shogi model first (more graphics options, minor improvements of the interface) and then I'll add some variants, probably create an extra category for it (apart the normal Chess and its variants), just to keep it better organized.