It is high above the sea on the edge of a cliff about a mile south west of Sandown Fort. Armed initially with five 7" RML guns, these were replaced by two 10" RML guns in 1891 and later by two modern 6" BL guns in 1901. It is now a public flower garden.
(ascunde) Dacă aştepţi după mutarea ta fă click pe "schimbă" lângă butonul "reâmprospătează" pe pagina principală,apoi setează reâmprospătează pagina la 30 de secunde,pentru aţi arăta rândul mai rapid. (Servant) (arată toate sfaturile)