Fencer: Well i CAN create them to challenge another Fellowship and except ones sent to the Madhouse as well as the Captain can There is no difference, and it is handy if the Captain is not about etc...
3. When creating a 'Open Invitation, it shows you a list of players for that Team you can select from, BUT if you click on the Fellowship link in the box, it does not take you to that Team within the Fellowship. (not major though, best sort thing now lol)
1. Bosses as well as Captains should be able to see what challenges are available, to except them and able to create them from 'The list of teams where you can create a public challenge' list, like they can in direct Fellowship ones.
2. Once a Challenge is created, there is no way to delete it. There is no Delete challenge option like in direct Fellowship Challenges created.
Fencer: OK, On Rank level, they are equal, just one a Fellowship & one a Team but they have the same powers as you can NOT be a Captain without being a Manager
So in other words a Fellowship Manager is .....hmmmm ???? OH, a Team Captain(If they are made one of course), nothing more
No point being a Fellowship Manger unless you are going to be a Team Captain, unless i am missing something
Until a way is made available for Team players to be able to set themselves available or not at certain times (a drop beside there names they can set maybe or something in there profile beside the appropriate Team) the last thing we need is other being able to set Challenges
Big Boss: Every Fellowship option should be possible, though this is not yet possible in one. Even as a BB i can not enter Teams in Tournaments unless i am Captain of it. It is a pain, for whatever reason, having to keep swapping Captains, just to make a Team change.
Little Boss: Every Fellowship option APART from the ones already stated, replacing the BB or deleting the Fellowship.
Now as for Manager / Captain as in essence you can not be one without being the other, they should become one, so just use one. I think Manager should be used, as Teams in life have player-managers (i often manage Teams here that i do not play in). So get rid of Captains, and replace them with managers. Well, which ever is chosen they should have all power relating to Teams, Team Tournaments & Challenge Matches, Removing players from Teams, picking Teams and setting challenge matches.
(Of course ALL these option should Automatically be available for Big / Little Bosses)
And while i am here , a couple of things that urgently need looking into.
1. The ability to have substitutes. If a Team player has not yet made a move in a Team Tournament game or Challenge match, they can be replaced. Another one started this week, just for me to find out a player is no longer going to stay at BrainKing, so the Team has lost all those games, and renders the Tournament a loss already. This has happened many times now and is getting disheartening for Bosses, Captains & the Players left in the match.
2. The ability to put challenge Matches in a Team Challenge waiting room, so Bosses & Captains from all Fellowships can look through and except or get Teams for them.
3. That Team BKR's should be based on Team results, not players overall BKR added and meaned. Players BKR's can be shown in Teams and used for ranking purposes for the draw. At the top of the Team in the Fellowship the Team BKR should be shown.
They are mine (and a few other i know of) Main issues that need addressing
I remember that there was a discussion in the past about possible new functions for the managers (to allow some of them to create tournaments or challenge other teams etc.). However, after introducing the Little Boss rank, I am not sure if it's still necessary. Any fresh ideas about that? Or just remind me the former ones.
There are 6 new team tournaments set to start in March 2008 - all of the games were requests game. (4 of the 6 never had a team tournament before!) So feel free to send me a message with what you would like to see - I keep track of the requests and try to fit them in when I make more tournaments.
I am coming back slowly into the fellowship. Anyone wanting to join.. please send message so nstre or myself can let you in. Want to try to get more things started there. Devotions never stopped while I was gone...Thanks to nstre. God Bless BARB http://brainking.com/en/Board?bc=2174
Fencer: what about those fellowships where the Boss is now a pawn or absent and can't appoint a Little Boss. There are a few of those. Could a Little boss be put on by you and then the fellowship be given back to the Boss if he or she comes back again?
Just my two cents worth, but this would be a good idea if both parties agree to it and if the Big Boss were to come back after their absence they would have the option to regain control of the fellowship if they choose.
Since mine has been one of the 'dead' fellowships for quite awhile ... I'd just like to say that I've come back and would like to let any interested parties know that there is plenty of room for new members. It seems I have lost all my teams.
Fencer: Then my only question would be if the little boss becomes the big boss if the first big boss is inactive for 30 days (or another set period of time). Is that a possibility?
Of course it is a tough subject, but people pass on or simply stop playing at BK and leave a fellowship to fade a way, this would keep fellowships alive instead of having a multitude of 'dead' fellowships like our fellowship list contains. Hope this option is possible. ;-)
(hide) If you click on a person's name and then click Finished games you will have a list of games that have been completed, then click on the name of the game to get a summary of all of these games, then click on the name of the game again and you will have a game to view and analyze. (Servant) (show all tips)