A 7 year old boy is having dinner with his parents when suddenly he announces that me and Jane next door are getting married. "Oh" says the mother amused, "How old is Jane?. "Six", says the boy. "What are you going to do for money?" asks the father. The boy says, "I get 5 dollars a week allowance and Jane gets 3 dollars. Together we'll be okay." "What will you do if you have children?" asks the father. The boy says, "Well, so far we've been lucky."
A man calls the police department stating that he heard gunshots at his neighbor's next door apartment. A policeman quickly arrives and knocks on the door, A lady answers the door with a gun her hand, The cop is shocked and while standing in the hall, he asked the lady "What happened?' 'I just shot my husband." She says "Why did you do that? the cop asks "I just washed the floor and my husband walked all over it." she says The cop doesn't know what to do so he called his captain and tells him the story. The captain tells him to go in and arrest her. The cop says "Are you kidding me? I'm not going in there.The floor is still wet."
A man tells his birthday : Two weeks ago was my 40 th birthday, and my morale wasn't at the top. But I knew that when I'll wake up, my wife wouldn't forget to wish me a "Happy Birthday" and to give me a gift. But this morning, she didn't say "Hello" and no "Happy Birthday". So I thought : " it doesn't matter, it happens to me to forget. But the children, they will remember. But the kids forgot too. So when I went to work, my morale was really the lowest. As I arrived at the office, Julie, my secretary told me : " Hello boss, happy birthday " and now, my morale began to rise. I worked on the morning, and when lunchtime came, Julie knocked on my door and said : " Boss, today is your birthday, and it's a beautiful day. You could invite me for lunch " so I said " ok, let's go ". For lunch, we chose a small restaurant away from the city. The meal was very nice and my secretary take care of me. Leaving the restaurant Julie said : " Boss, if we didn't go back to work this afternoon ? " As I didn't answer, she added : " Let's go to my apartment, I'll show you my collection of Chinese vases ". We soon were at her home. With a glass of Cognac, she said : " If it doesn't bother you, boss, I'll go to the bathroom to change my clothes ".... Of course, I agreed. When she came back, I had also taken some clothes off. And with my underpants, I saw my secretary, my wife, my children and all the office team. All sang "Happy Birthday" while bringing a very big cake ! Sometimes, life is dreadful .....
I want a man who knows what love is all about. You are generous, kind and thoughtful. People who are not like you admit to being useless and inferior. You have ruined me for other men. I yearn for you. I have no feelings whatsoever when we are apart. Both of us can be forever happy - will you let me be yours? Gloria
Version 2 ------------ Dear John,
I want a man who knows what love is. All about you are generous, kind and thoughtful people, who are not like you. Admit to being useless and inferior. You have ruined me. For other men, I yearn; for you, I have no feelings whatsoever. When we are apart, both of us can be forever happy. Will you let me be? Yours, Gloria
Subject: Re: "30 Jokes Only Intellectuals Will Understand"
A mathematician is at a restaurant with several of his friends. After the meal, they ask for separate bills. When the mathematician approaches the cashier, she asks him, "Where is your bill?" He hands her a slip of paper with the number 1004180 written on it. She smiles, and says "That's okay."
1. It’s hard to explain puns to kleptomaniacs because they always take things literally.
2. What do you get when you cross a joke with a rhetorical question?
3. Three logicians walk into a bar. The bartender asks “Do all of you want a drink?” The first logician says “I don’t know.” The second logician says “I don’t know.” The third logician says “Yes!”
4. Einstein, Newton and Pascal are playing hide and go seek. It’s Einstein’s turn to count so he covers his eyes and starts counting to ten. Pascal runs off and hides. Newton draws a one meter by one meter square on the ground in front of Einstein then stands in the middle of it. Einstein reaches ten and uncovers his eyes. He sees Newton immediately and exclaims “Newton! I found you! You’re it!” Newton smiles and says “You didn’t find me, you found Pascal!”
5. How can you tell the difference between a chemist and a plumber? Ask them to pronounce unionized.
6. Why do engineers confuse Halloween and Christmas? Because Oct 31 = Dec 25
7. An infinite number of mathematicians walk into a bar. The bar tender: “What’ll it be, boys?” The first mathematician: “I’ll have one half of a beer.” The second mathematician: “I’ll have one quarter of a beer.” The third mathematician: “I’ll have one eight of a beer.” The forth mathematician: “I’ll have one sixteenth of a …” The bar tender interrupts: “Oh, xxxx the lot of ya!” …and he pours a single full beer.
8. Two kittens on a sloped roof. Which one slides off first? The one with the lowest mew.
9. A Roman walks into a bar, holds up two fingers, and says, “Five beers, please”.
10. The programmer’s wife tells him: “Run to the store and pick up a loaf of bread. If they have eggs, get a dozen.” The programmer comes home with 12 loaves of bread. “Why did you buy 12 loaves of bread!?”, his wife screamed. “Because they had eggs!”
11. A programmer’s wife sends him to the store and says “get some bread, and while you’re there pick up some eggs” The programmer never returns.
12. A logician’s wife is having a baby. The doctor immediately hands the newborn to the dad. His wife asks impatiently: “So, is it a boy or a girl” ? The logician replies: “yes”.
13. Entropy isn’t what it used to be
14. Helium walks into a bar and orders a beer, the bartender says, “Sorry, we don’t serve noble gases here.” He doesn’t react.
15. Schrödinger’s cat walks into a bar. And doesn’t.
16. Two men walk into a bar, the first orders H2O, the second says “I’ll have H2O too!” The second man dies.
17. A neutron walks into a bar. He orders a beer and asks the bartender how much he owes. The bartender replies, “For you? No charge.”
18. There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who know binary and those who don’t.
19. A physicist, a biologist and a mathematician are sitting outside of a bar when two men walk into the house across the road… Ten minutes later, three men walk out. The physicist looks confused and says “There must an error in the measurements.” The biologist retorts “No, they must have reproduced!” To which the mathematician says “If one person goes inside, the house will be empty.”
20. A Photon checks into a hotel and the bellhop asks him if he has any luggage. The Photon replies “No I’m traveling light”
21. Two atoms are walking down the street. The first one stops and says “I think I just lost an electron!” The second one replies “Are you sure?” “I’m positive!”
22. A farmer has a problem with foxes eating his hens. So he asks his physicist friend to help find a solution. The physicist spends a day thinking, then replies “Well, I’ve found a solution, but it will only work for spherical chickens in a vacuum”.
23. Q: What do you get when you put root beer in a square glass? A: Beer
24. A man is on his first visit to Boston, and he wants to try some of that delicious New England seafood that he’d long heard about. So he gets into a cab, and asks the driver, “Can you take me to where I can get scrod?” The driver replies, “I’ve heard that question a thousand time, but never in the pluperfect subjunctive.”
25. Who does Polyphemus hate more than Odysseus? Nobody!
26. A mathematician finishes a large meal and says: √(-1/64)
27. Did you hear about the man who got cooled to absolute zero? He’s 0K now.
28. There’s a band called 1023MB. They haven’t had any gigs yet.
29. A Buddhist monk approaches a hotdog stand and says “make me one with everything”.
30. The vendor makes the hot dog and hands it to the Buddhist monk, who pays with a $20 bill. The vendor puts the bill in the cash box and closes it. “Excuse me, but where’s my change?” asks the Buddhist monk. The vendor replied, “Change must come from within.”
A Texas farmer went to Australia for a vacation. There he met an Australian farmer and got talking. The Aussie showed off his big wheat field and the Texan said, "Oh! We have wheat fields that are at least twice as large".
Then they walked around the ranch and the Aussie showed off his herd of cattle. The Texan commented, " We have longhorns that are at least twice as large as your cows".
The conversation almost died when the Texan saw a herd of kangaroos hopping through the field. He asked, "And what are those?"
The Aussie replied with an incredulous look, "Don't you have grasshoppers in Texas, mate?"
(hide) In the mood for a quick game that is guaranteed to finish within 2 hours? Create a new game of your preference, select the Time for game and set Time to 0 days / 1 hour, Bonus to 0 days / 0 hours and Limit to 0 days / 1 hours. (TeamBundy) (show all tips)